Make Your Bikes Smarter With Helios Bars
Although riding on a complete smart bike (like Samsung Smart Bike) is incredibly amazing, it might as well make your credit card extremely unhappy. Now with Helios Bars, you can turn your ordinary bike into a smart bike.
With its world’s first integrated headlight and blinker system for bikes that utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS to add cool smart features to your two-wheel toy, the Helios Bars are purposed to revolutionize the biking experience and fits on almost every bike.
With the Helios Bars, you can get a variety of smart features added to your bike that will improve the way you go on bike rides, including:
- proximity lighting that turns on its headlight when you’re near and off when you’re not
- left and right turn signals to keep you safe on the road
- GPS tracking via SMS from anywhere in the US
- visual speedometer via the rear facing LEDs that change color according to how fast you’re going
- turn-by-turn navigation to find the fastest route to any destination
- ambient lighting so that you can set the color of the rear lights to any color you desire
There are three types of bars that are offered currently:
- The Drop Bars
- The Bull Horn Bars
- The Straight Bars
This video gets you closer to how the Helios Bars work:
What does innovation cost? Not always a lot. Share your comments with us.